Tuesday 5 June 2012

Shoot with Amber and Niki again. "The Divinity of the Christian Sole"

This is a shoot I did in Hedingham castle with Niki Henry (makeup) and Amber Bird (model). It was quite a long day but well worth it for these shots we got. This really was an awesome location and it is open to the public over the summer. It is really worth a look! These images are for an exhibition in the university of herts and the Truman Brewery in London which is running on the first Thursday in July. The clothes were designed by Mikaela Skinner, a fashion student from the University of Herts also. Have to say they looked awesome and perfect for the concept. Speaking of which the concept was to mix Christian Louboutin shoes with Religion. I want to portray the fact that the soles of these shoes were created by the blood of Jesus Christ. Controversial, I know! It's something I've been wanting to try for awhile. The images have been printed to A2 prints and the frames were made by myself. Keeping to the religious theme I based the design on the Stations of the cross as you would see in any catholic churches. 

Cheers

Joe








No comments:

Post a Comment